4th Annual Streets of Bakersfield Cruizin' Shine (March 18th-21st, 2020)
Cruizin-4-Charity is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization that is focused on giving back to our community.
So far we have been able to give over $70,000 back to our community and we look forward to our 4th Annual Event by giving back to the following local charities:
- Alzheimers Disease Association of Kern County
- M.A.R.E. Therapeutic Riding Center
- Downtown Business Development Center
- The Mission at Kern County
- Wounded Heros Fund Kern County
- R.M. Pyles Boys Camp
Streets of Bakersfield 4-Day Event Details
Our yearly charity event in Bakersfield features 5 days of fun and food!
We have a group of dedicated volunteers formed by local Car and Truck Clubs. These clubs have come together to put on the largest Charity Event with the goal of giving back to our community.
Wednesday (March 18, 2020)
GMC Motorcity Performance Ultimate Build Party
Located at GMC Motor City 3101 Pacheco Rd., Bakersfield CA 93313
- Live Music
- VIP Parking for Streets of Bakersfield Participants
- Salty’s BBQ food available for sale
- Pre-view of Ultimate builds
Thursday (March 19th, 2020)
Meet & Greet Buck Owens Style
Meet & Greet/Registration 3pm
Dinner & Show (Dinner and Drinks available for sale) 5pm
- Pickup Registration Packet for event
- VIP Parking for Ultimate Builds
- Enjoy Meet and Greet with Dinner and Entertainment
- Hot Rod Parking
Friday (March 20th, 2020)
Poker Run & Cruize to Minter Field Airport (Auto Racing Experience)
GMC Motor City Poker Run & Cruise with Race Event 3pm - 9pm
Meet at Salty’s BBQ White Lane to Minter Field 3pm - 4pm
Minter Field Airport Event 4:30pm - 8pm
- Autocross Open to All (Helmet Recommended and Lapbelt Seatbelts REQUIRED)
- Rolling Start Drag Race (Helmet Recommened and Shoulder Style Seatbelt REQUIRED)
- FOOD VENDORS
Saturday (March 21st, 2020)
Historic Downtown Bakersfield (Chester Ave.)
- Streets Open for Parking (*L & 22 St) 8am
- Award Judging 10am–2pm
- Live Music 11am - 3pm
- Award Ceremony 4pm
- Open Header Cruise (Chester Ave.) 5pm-7pm
*L St. & 22 St. is the only point of entry for the Saturday Event
Would you like to become a vendor at our next Cruizin-4-Charity event?
Vendor Locations are on a First Come Basis. Place 3 space choices on your application!!!! We have limited space so please register early.
We are very excited to have The Marriott of Bakersfield as our Host hotel. Please contact them directly to receive special pricing. Special parking will be available for those staying at the hotel for both Cars and Trailers.
Group Rates at Marriott
Get our special group rates by booking directly at Marriott of Bakersfield at the Convention Center.