This years event is presented by Salty's BBQ & Catering!!!!! Cruizin-4-Charity is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization that is focused on giving back to our community. We have a group of dedicated volunteers formed by local Car and Truck Clubs. These clubs have come together to put on the largest Charity Event with the goal of giving back to our community. So far we have been able to give over $43,000 back to our community and we look forward to our 3rd Annual Event by giving back to the following local charities:
- Alzheimers Disease Association of Kern County
- Boys & Girls Club of Kern County
- Downtown Business Development Center
- Kern County Honor Flight
- Valley Children's Hospital Bakersfield
- Wounded Heros Fund Kern County
THURSDAY - Meet & Greet Buck Owens Style
Come join us for a Meet & Greet Kickoff for our 3 day Charity Event Bakersfield style located at the World Famous Buck Owens Crystal Palace.
******** Secured Parking for entry vehicles – Pre-registration packet pickup – Onsite Registration – Pictures with Pinups for Patriot Ladies – Dinner and Live Band ***********************************
- Open General seating for dinner (Pay your own way) – Reservations recommended !!!
- VIP Dinner & Seating (Silver Level Sponsors and above ONLY) – See Sponsorship Opportunities for more details
- Thursday VIP Dinner at Crystal Palace (Includes: VIP seating area, Hot Appetizer bar, choice of Steak or chicken meal, Non-alcohol beverage, dessert)
FRIDAY - Cruize & NASCAR Experience
Come join us for the Cruize event of the year. We will meet at Salty’s BBQ & Catering on White Lane and cruise to Kern County Raceway Park for a full afternoon and evening of FUN. How would you like to run your vehicle on a NASCAR track and do a couple laps? Would you like to see how much rubber you can burn on your ride? This will be a great way to enjoy a nice drive to our local NASCAR track and open up the throttle!!!!
- Meet at Salty’s BBQ & Catering on White Lane at 3pm for a Meet & Greet
- Wheels Roll to Kern County Raceway Park at 4pm
- Run a couple Laps on NASCAR Track
- Burnout Competition!!!
- BBQ Dinner 6pm – 7:30pm (1 ticket included with each vehicle Entry – additional tickets at the door for $10)
- Drive-In-Theatre movie (Movie starts at 8pm)
SATURDAY CRUIZN’ SHINE
Start the day by entering our Historic Downtown and taking a picture in-front of the Nostalgic Fox Theatre. We will have over 500 Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles of all makes and models, Live music, shopping throughout the downtown area and plenty of eateries.
- General admission and registration open at 7am
- Live Music throughout the day
- VIP tent and Steak lunch (VIP is for Silver Level Sponsors and above please see Sponsorship Opportunities for more details)
- Checkout our Ultimate Builds (Private invite with Special Parking – See details on how to enter the Ultimate Build area)
- Awards at Main Stage at 3pm
- Cruize Chester like the good old days …..Open Headers allowed!!! (Immediately following Award Ceremony until 6:30pm)